Monday, June 29, 2020

COVID-19





Hello my fellow humans,

hope all is well in your lives through these strange times. I just wanted to put it out there that I have been back at work for the last month. Happy to see many of my clients braving our strange new world, thank you for your support and trust in my protocol to keep us all safe.

A few things have changed COVID protocol is as follows. The day before your appointment I will send you a questionnaire on your health, signs and symptoms of COVID etc....

Masks are required, I can provide you with one or you can bring your own. I am wearing one for your protection.

On arrival I will sanitize your hands and when you leave.

Many things have been removed from the clinic to make it easier to disinfect all surfaces. Floor is washed, table disinfected, all high touch areas are wiped down between clients, seating area is wiped, door knobs, curtain etc.

If you haven't been back I look forward to seeing you soon and if you are new I look forward to meeting you.

Keep in mind that all these things are put in place for our safety but the safest thing is to stay home if your feeling under the weather, including a common cold. We all have a duty to keep our selves as healthy as possible, to not miss more work.

Thank you and in health,

Hélène Urcullu, RMT